- Cry until your spouse suggests you might wake the kids, and it's 1am; go to bed and continue in the morning.
- Redesign your website (check).
- Play Plants vs. Zombies (you win! Again!).
- Look at ultrasound pictures (*smile*).
- Sew like a maniac despite your hate-hate relationship with your sewing machine (yup, did it).
- Talk to your grandmother on the phone (*hugs*).
- Post inanity to the World Wide Web (ongoing).
What is decoupage? It's a decorative technique that involves covering something with glue-soaked fabric, paper, etc. and topping it off with a clear finish.
The best thing about Craigslist is finding treasures for cheap. The worst thing: cheap treasures often need a good helping of TLC.
This time last week ... photos from our new baby's first days!
I'm deep in the third trimester, I can tell. I spend much of my day feeling annoyed for no particular reason. Oh, I find reasons - the mail being late, clothes left on the floor, no healthy snacks in the house (because I ate them already), rain on the carpet of leaves outside, the dog breathing too loudly. Truth is, I'd be annoyed even if
Six years ago when I was expecting Mud Pie, I was all out of nesting opportunities. We had a nursery (from Fish and St. Nick), diapers, clothes (we didn't know Pie would be a girl), car seats, dishes, toys, everything. So what did I do?
I tie-dyed all my prefold diapers. And a heap of onsies. And...
Happy birthday to me,
every hour I go pee,
my ankles are tree trunks,
and I can't see my feet!
I treated myself to a Birthday