This week ...
- One minivan breakdown which took three days to fix (its Brain died, and yes that's as expensive as it sounds).
- Two all-morning meetings with Baby.
- Three dozen diapers sold online.
- Arranged one newspaper article featuring cool stuff friends did.
- Five million phone or Skype calls.
- Six million hours in the Jeep - see minivan above and note: Six people will NOT fit in a five-passenger vehicle.
- Eight gazillion emails.
- Half a book read.
- Eighty ooglesalakfhgozillion gallons of nursie-milk-spit up on my shirt(s) (and skirts, shoes, floors, etc.).
This is what I do after a long, stressful week: